We are pleased that you are planning a week at Uplift Mountain. We request a deposit of $100.00 before reservation is final.
Indicates required field
Name of group
Dates of your retreat
Name of Leader
Estimated time of arrival
Total group number
Total number of single adults
Age 13 and under
Please specify the type of retreat you want and any special needs you may have:
These regulations are understood and agreed upon:
1. No alcoholic beverages allowed and Uplift Mt. is a "smoke-free" camp.
2. Reimbursement may be asked for any damage caused to any equipment or property.
3. Bedding is available for $5.00 per set for the time at camp.
(Sheets, pillow case and blanket). Towel
and wash cloth $2.00 extra.
(Most youth bring sleeping bags)
4. OU does not provide any insurance on guests.
5. OU cannot be held responsible for guests' personal property.
6. For youth: Electronic devices allowed only in your room and with earphones.
7. Snacks and drinks are available in the Uplift Store.
. Participation in Uplift Adventure activities require prior approval with Uplift staff and parental permission for
those under 19.
In the event that you must cancel this booking once a reservation has been confirmed, the following accountability will apply;
If cancellation occurs
More than 180 days prior to scheduled arrival
Deposit and 50% of number of full-paying guest
Deposit and 75% of number of full-paying guest
Deposit and 100% of number of full paying guest
Please send a $100.00 deposit in order to secure your reservation.
Make check out to:
4500 County Road 260
Westcliffe CO, 81252
Who We Are
Operation Uplift is an equal opportunities employer and provider
Operation Uplift operates under special use permit from the USDA forest service, San Carlos Ranger District - San Isabel National Forest