Quest 4 Week Course
Family Week registration
Indicates required field
Secondary phone number
Dates of your retreat
Estimated time of arrival
Time of departure
If you plan to be off the mountain over any meals, please specify.
Total group number
Number of rooms requested
See Lodge accommodations under Retreats page.
Does your group require bedding? (See below in regulations for fees.)
Does your group require towels? (See below in regulations for fees.)
Please list group members' names, ages, and genders.
This is helpful information for us for housing, activities, and just getting to know you!
Please specify any special dietary needs in your group. (Additional fees may apply.)
Please specify any other special needs or desires you may have. (We may or may not be able to accommodate.)
These regulations are understood and agreed upon:
1. No alcoholic beverages allowed and Uplift Mt. is a "smoke-free" camp.
2. Reimbursement may be asked for any damage caused to any equipment or property.
3. Bedding is available for $5.00 per set for the time at camp. (Sheets, pillow case and blanket). Towel
and wash cloth $2.00 extra.
4. Uplift Mt. does not provide any insurance on guests.
5. Uplift Mt. cannot be held responsible for guests' personal property.
6. Snacks and drinks are available in the Uplift Store.
7. Participation in Uplift Adventure activities require prior approval with Uplift staff and parental permission for
those under 19.
In the event that you must cancel this booking once a reservation has been confirmed, the following accountability will apply;
If cancellation occurs
More than 180 days prior to scheduled arrival
Deposit and 50% of number of full-paying guest
Deposit and 75% of number of full-paying guest
Deposit and 100% of number of full paying guest
Please send a $50.00 deposit in order to secure your reservation.
Make check out to:
4500 County Road 260
Westcliffe CO, 81252
Who We Are
Operation Uplift is an equal opportunities employer and provider
Operation Uplift operates under special use permit from the USDA forest service, San Carlos Ranger District - San Isabel National Forest